Field / Division Specialty courses
MED CARE Holdings invests in educating practitioners with regards to the medico-legal and
(Depending on the market demand, various specialty courses are being presented.)
Pertaining to the medico-legal field:
Med Care Holdings offers 3 medico-legal courses, which are presented on a monthly basis:
- Foundation course (2 day / compact virtual course in Pretoria) (R6000) (Subject to 12 CPD points)
- Intermediate and advanced course (R9000) (Subject to 30 CPD points) (2 month- self-study course, and completion of 5 assignments)
- 1 day practical exam course (In Pretoria, or under a mentor at your practice of choice) (R6000) (Subject to 12 CPD points)
Pertaining to the rehabilitation field:
Med Care Holdings offers 2 rehabilitation course trainings, which are presented on a monthly basis:
- FCE : 4 hour /compact virtual course training with a mentor (R4000) (Pretoria)
- FCE: 1 day Practical exam course (R6000) (Pretoria)
After completion of each course practitioners will receive:
- A certificate of completion
- CPD points (Subject to & as specified as above)
- Complimentary membership to our nationwide network of medico-legal and rehab -specialists and discount on all our products and services (for 1 month)
- Free access to all our network benefits during this period
- Request the course layout, and application / registration form to fill in, and send it back to us.
- Send us your proof of payment to secure your seat.
- Receive a tax- invoice from us.
For more information about our courses and course dates, kindly contact:
- Gwen-marie Cloete: 0727206092 / email@example.com