Services that your Franchise needs to offer
Services that your Franchise needs to offer/deliver pertaining to the specific speciality fields/divisions
- Network linkages between Attorneys / corporate clients and medical experts specializing in medico-legal and rehab work.
- All administration related to case distribution and document supply
- Ensuring effective payments to experts for service delivery
- Bridging finance (For the claimant/Client/service provider)
- Provide support services and products of MCH to support efficient workflow and quality service delivery (Amount of products and services will depend on the size of your Franchise branch)
- Effective marketing of the MCH products and services in line with the MCH-regulatory protocol
- Hosting/offering CPD-accredited training courses across various fields of speciality, by appointing credible, and adequately qualified medico-legal experts as guest speakers. (May choose a speaker from any MCH Franchise branch’s advanced-level member package.)
- Hosting/offering interactive and CPD accredited events. (Pertaining to the medico-legal and rehab field)
Should you be interested in an MCH Franchise- business opportunity kindly contact Gwen-marie Cloete on 0727206092 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.