Training & Mentoring
- Experts interested in Evoking excellence in others, while being able to receive coaching themselves, so that they too can bring forward excellence in their own endeavours.
- Experts in leadership positions wanting to support and sustain the development of new competencies within the network of service providers within Multi Prof Health Care Solutions.
Purpose & Outcomes:
- Participants / Service providers learn and apply a rigorous coaching method throughout a six-month period within the set-up of Multi Prof Health Care Solutions.
- Participants leave the programme able to design, present and conduct coaching and mentoring programmes within the medico-legal, rehabilitation environment and corporate / work environment.
- Participants develop a deeper awareness of their own development needs, by undertaking a personal development programme, and receive support as they undertake their development practices.
- How to see the world (Structure of Interpretation) through someone else’s eyes and consequently speak in a way that others can hear and understand within the medico-legal and rehabilitation framework.
- How to skilfully coach service providers / participants along the continuum of performance from unacceptable to outstanding so that performance continues to improve as people build competencies within their fields of expertise necessary to support their growth and professional development.
- How to make grounded, behaviour-based assessments of the competencies of others / participants / service providers and ourselves.
- How to design, present and conduct short- and longer-term coaching programmes – to mould the best practitioner.
- Develop a contextual understanding of the differences between teaching, counselling, managing, leading, mentoring and coaching, and when to use each type of intervention.
- How to use integral models to observe and understand the behaviour of others.
- How to effectively coach people in the midst of resistance.
- How to respond authentically to colleagues in training without using techniques or canned answers.